Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Shining spotlight on Chicago tutor and mentor programs

On Saturday I wrote about my annual effort to update links to Chicago non-school tutor and/or mentor programs in my web library.  I've been Tweeting to draw attention to programs as I do this.

Here's a few more

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Chicago. @BBBSChi I point to the map on their site that shows site-based locations.


Horizons for Youth @HorizonsFY


Highsight @HighSightChi


I also pointed to a presentation I created to show things I'd like to see on every tutor/mentor program web site. Few include most of this. Thus, donors will need to encourage it, and provide funds for the work of collecting data and updating sites.




I'm just one person, with no source of income, so need others to help do this work. That was message in this Tweet



Please help if you can.


No comments: