Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Leadership and Networking Conference - Thursday and Friday

Every six months since May 1994 I've hosted a leadership and networking conference. The next one starts Thursday. We already have pre-registration of close to 150 people so this is the best turnout for a November conference in almost 10 years.

Take a look at the agenda and the attendee list. Maybe there are some people you'd like to meet.

It's tough organizing these events without much money. We'll be providing about 50 scholarships and reduced rate entrance fees. We could not do it without people volunteering their time as speakers and workshop presenters.

Thus if you'd like to help with a donation, you can send it to us at Cabrini Connections, Tutor/Mentor Connection, 800 W. Huron, Chicago, Il. 60642, or use our on-line donation form.

1 comment:

David Harrington said...

I highly recommend these events and Cabrini Connections in general. I just browsed into this site by accident, but I volunteered at Cabrini Connections 5 years ago when I lived in Chicago, and it was a wonderful experience. I now tutor for a living in New Orleans (http://www.harringtonwritingpros.com), though I also volunteer my time for United Saints Recovery Project. If I had the dough, I'd donate. I hope you will too.