Saturday, October 20, 2018

New Videos on Tutor/Mentor Institute Video Page

Students, volunteers and interns have created videos showing Tutor/Mentor Connection/Institute, LLC strategies since late 1990s. I started creating a few videos myself, in late 2000s. I've added a few more in the past year.

While you can search YouTube for these, I created a few pages where you could more easily find and view these. Below is the first page of the collection.

Find these videos at this link

I realize that the page layout is really crude, but it's the best I can do with the talent and dollars I have.  Thus, I invite others to create and share their own versions of these, or volunteer your talent to create a  new template for sharing these videos.

These and all of the articles on this blog focus on one big question that required on-going involvement of many people to find and implement answers.

What will it take to assure that all youth born or living in high poverty today are entering careers by age 25 or 30?

I look forward to connecting with you on one of these social media platforms.

No comments: