Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sharing past articles on Twitter

I've been writing on this blog for 15 years and I feel that some of the articles from the past are better than others.  I've encouraged people to use this blog as a study guide, a planning tool, and a resource for anyone seeking to help kids born or living in high poverty areas now move safely through school and into adult lives, jobs and careers.

To help people find past articles I often share some in Tweets.  Below are two that I posted this morning, showing "end of February" articles.

If you're using Twitter I encourage you to connect with me and follow the Tweets I share and then read some of the articles on this blog that I'm pointing to.

Share with others. Help build the network of support needed to make youth tutor, mentor and learning programs available in more places.

No comments: