Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Who else is writing articles like these?

I try to post two articles a week and often skim through my most recent blog articles to see if there is a strategy that I've not written about in a few months.  I did that today and posted a couple of maps from this article to Twitter. I encourage others to skim through my articles, going back as far as 2005, to find ideas and strategies intended to help mentor-rich youth programs grow in more places, and do more every year to help kids living in high poverty areas move through school and into adult lives, with jobs, that enable them to raise their own kids free of poverty.

I've been trying to make it easier for people to search for collections of articles. One way is to use the tags at the bottom to find selections focused on specific topics. 

Another aid that I've created is to post collections of blog articles on Wakelet.  Below is my home page on Wakelet, showing five hashtag collections that I created a few years ago.

View this article and you can see Twitter posts where I've shared these collections.

I've created a huge library of ideas and information, with links to over 2000 other web sites, who each link to many thousand of additional web sites.  Working through this information will take years of study. Universities could make this a degree-earning process and provide manpower to support organization growth at the same time. Below is a presentation that outlines my goal. If you're connected to a university, or looking to put your name on a building at your alma mater, I hope you'll make this your mission.



I've written more than 1000 articles on this blog since 2005, and host even more information on the www.tutormentorexchange.net website. There's a lot to learn, but the problems they focus on are complex, deeply rooted, and will require thousands of people diving deeply into libraries like mine, to find new ways to solve these problems. 

Visit the Tutor/Mentor Intern blog and see how college students have created their own articles and reflections to share these ideas. There could literally be thousands of blogs like this, hosted at colleges, high schools, nonprofit youth programs, etc. throughout the world.  Go for it!

Thanks for reading.  Please share and connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and/or Mastodon. (see links here)

Help fund the Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC. Visit this page and use PayPal to send a small contribution. 

No comments: