Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Updating List of Chicago Tutor and/or Mentor Programs - Again.

Below is the first part of an article I wrote last February, showing how I've been building a list of Chicago area volunteer-based tutor and/or mentor programs, then using it to draw attention to individual programs operating in different parts of the city and suburbs.

What Programs? Feb 2019 article
I'm getting ready to go through the list again (find it here, along with a map) so it is updated prior to people searching for youth programs to support with year-end donations.  I invite others to help me share this information, by browsing the web sites, then posting Tweets, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin post, just like the ones I have been doing.

Together we can help youth in every poverty area of the Chicago region connect with supportive adults and enriching learning, as part of an effort to help them move safely through school and into adult lives.

If you value my list, please support my efforts with a contribution. Click here to learn more. 

No comments: