Saturday, October 19, 2019

Using Archives on this Blog

Today I did a search for the word "Saturday" in the search box in the upper left corner of this blog.  I do this often just to see what I've written in past years...since I started this blog in 2005.

I found this graphic in one article.  I was trying to show that all youth need help growing up, but that some need extra help based on where they live, their economic status, or physical and/or health issues.  The Tutor/Mentor Connection, started in 1993, has focused on youth living in high poverty areas, which is the light blue area on the graphic.

Included in this article

Here's another graphic found in the "Saturday" articles.  This one focuses on ways groups of people from different backgrounds can gather on an on-going basis to read and discuss the information in my blog articles, or in the web library that I started building in the late 1990s. 

Included in this article

Here's the link to my "Saturday" search results.  Take time to browse through these. Share them with friends, co-workers, faith group and other groups you are part of and ask "how do these apply to our own efforts?"  

If you're creating similar articles share the link in the comment section. 





No comments: