Saturday, April 02, 2011

Potential of Volunteer Involvement

Interns from IIT and the University of Michigan have been creating animations that convert ideas written in this blog so that more people might view them and use the ideas. The video below captures the animated version and communicates it via YouTube.



I hope you'll share this, and look at the original animation, and see how it was created. Then share this with leaders who will provide the operating resources to support volunteer involvement so that we reach the potential shown by this video.

You can hear static in the background which came as I recorded this. I'm just learning how to do this. However, if you're a film major, or volunteer at a video production company or studio, and you want to take on this role as your own community service, or as a company sponsorship, I'd love to have you do these more professionally than I can.

No comments: