Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Empathy - interviews

I connected with Edwin Rutsch who leads the Center for Building a Culture of Empathy during a discussion hosted by Ariana Huffington last week on Social Edge. Edwin is creating video interviews with people throughout the country and aggregating them on his web site. I was interviewed on April 25 and the interview can now be found on his web site.

Listen to this interview at http://cultureofempathy.com/References/Experts/Others/Daniel-Bassill.htm

Edwin has invited me to create panel discussions among tutor/mentor leaders that he can record. I'd like to host one of these in mid June around the period of the next Tutor/Mentor Leadership Conference (June 14). If you'd like to participate please post an introduction or email me at tutormentor 2 at earthlink dot net.

No comments: