Friday, August 28, 2009

How are we overcoming the fund raising challenges?

Visit the Cabrini Connections, Tutor/Mentor Connection fund raising blog and see what we're doing and how you can help.

Here's a message from one of our alumni showing his support.

Hi my name is Michael Akins me and my three sister was a part of cabrini connections. I started in the small building when i was like in 5th grade. I met alot a great people and done alot of great things with the tutoring program. I am glad that i had the chance to experience everything that i did with the program from the dance group that i was in to the video production that i was a part of. Just saying thankyou to Dan,Gina and of course Jimmy who is no longer with us today.

Read this article on Bradley Troast's blog, showing impact on the soft skills of the teens who participate in Cabrini Connections.

No comments: