Sunday, February 21, 2010

40 Years Ago



I'm trying to figure out how to use a PhotoStudio Darkroom program to copy slides to my computer and convert them to JPG images. This picture was taken while I served in the Army in Korea in 1970.

This next photo was taken at the Korean National Military Cemetery in Seoul. I think it captures a since of peace, and honor, for those who have given their lives for their country.

I've got a lot to learn to convert these pictures the way I need to, with the right lighting. I'm also trying to figure a way to crop, using this program.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dan: I don't know if this will help but I have an Epson scanner that will scan slides directly to your computer. You're welcome to it, if you think it will work for you.

John Blades
JDBlades@Comcast.net
847-869-6354