Wednesday, September 06, 2006

CEOs and Volunteerism

In most of my posts my focus is on building strategic partnerships with business and professional groups. I often point to web sites such as www.healthworkforce.org/guide/pipeline_sec1_1.htm where industry leaders are talking about workforce issues specific to their industry. These show "WHY" CEO's should take a strategic role in tutoring/mentoring, and provide examples that CEOs in one community can borrow for use in their own communities.

This week I'm leading a discussion of CEOs and Volunteerism on the http://www.socialedge.org web site. I hope you'll join in and provide links to other web sites that illustrate why business should become more involved, or that illustrate innovative forms of leadership that draw volunteers, and donors, to volunteer-based charities.

No comments: