Monday, December 16, 2019

What Am I Sharing on Twitter?

I used the term "Institute" when forming Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC in 2011 to continue the work started by the Tutor/Mentor Connection (T/MC) in 1993.

tags on this blog
That's because I view the information I've been aggregating as a curriculum that people can study over many years to "learn all that is known" about why and how to build volunteer-based tutor/mentor programs that help kids in poverty move through school and into adult lives, while also expanding the network of adults who support those youth.

Since I started writing this blog in 2005 I've posted more than 1000 articles. The tags at the left side of the blog (shown in the tag cloud) offer one way to search sections of the "library", but there's so much good information in former articles that I don't think most people know exists.

Thus, I use Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook to point to articles I've written in the past. Below are a few Tweets from the last few days.

This points to the commitment I hope many leaders will adopt
This describes the idea of a "webquest" as a strategy for digging deeply into the ideas I share

This uses the Total Quality Mentoring graphic that I created in the 1990s to describe the type of program we were leading.


Finally, this seeks to attract contributors who will support the Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC as a birthday gift to me.


If you want to make a contribution in recognition of my 73rd  Birthday, click here.



Thank you for reading and sharing.  I wish you all a healthy, safe, happy and Hope-filled holiday.

No comments: