Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sharing ideas that help youth serving organizations grow in more places

This is one of nearly 60 strategy presentations that I share in an on-line library. These are not intended to support a single program in one neighborhood, but a network of age appropriate, mentor-rich organizations in every high poverty neighborhood of a metropolitan area.

Collective Effort Required to Support Youth Mentoring Programs by Daniel F. Bassill



As I've created these essays and shared them on blog article, I've encouraged interns and others to look at them and crate their own versions. Visit this page and find work done since 2006.

I encourage others to do the same. Create versions that focus on your city, or your neighborhood in Chicago. As you do that share your versions on your blog and send me a link so I and others can learn from you.


No comments: