Saturday, June 25, 2016

Role of Intermediaries in Building Solutions to Poverty, Violence

I just posted a new article on the Tutor/Mentor Exchange blog using this graphic to illustrate the role of intermediaries in in building and sustaining groups of people and organizations that focus on complex problems like poverty, violence, health disparities, etc.  I hope you'll take some time to read it.

Than, I encourage you to view this presentation, showing the role "talent volunteers" and consultants can take, either as volunteers, or in paid roles (if funding can be found).



Teams of of volunteers and/or students could be forming in colleges, high schools, faith groups, businesses and neighborhoods to take on this role. 

They could be meeting in on-line communities to share what works, what does not work, what challenges they face, and what ways they might work together to overcome those challenges.

I hope I can be a resource to those conversations.

No comments: