Monday, December 24, 2018

Happy Holidays to All

I'm being a bit creative today. Below is a holiday greetings made from a montage of cards my parents received between 1950 and 1992. Instead of one card, I bring you holiday greetings from many cards.


Below that is a GIF I made to draw attention to a learning activity going on now, involving #clmooc educators from around the world, who are looking backward at work done in past years, while looking forward to ways they can use digital writing to communicate ideas. The hashtag is #MoDigiWri.

I created the GIF below as part of a project I'm doing that points to my past connections with #clmooc, and their work, and ways what they do could be duplicated by others.


via GIPHY

I'll have my project on line in about a week, but you can dig into the links above and join this activity.

No comments: