Monday, January 13, 2020

Bringing Old Posts to Life

I've written this blog since 2005 with more than 1000 articles. Many from the past are relevant today and to any who are trying to build systems of support that include the non-school hours, school hours and volunteers in organized #tutor #mentor programs. While people can skim the blog I doubt that many take the time, so I use my Tweets to try to draw attention to older articles.

Here are a few I posted today on my @tutormentorteam Twitter account:





Here's another



And another



And another


I've written many articles encouraging universities and/or high schools to create student leadership groups who study my blog articles, websites, and Tweets, and then create their own interpretations of what I'm saying.  Here's a video showing some student interns who have done this in the past.




Visit this page and see a collection of visualizations created by interns between 2006 and 2015.

Imagine finding a collection of student-created presentations like this on a high school, college and/or fraternity web site in the future.  That's my goal. Let me know if I can help you.


No comments: