Monday, December 12, 2022

Thank you from my network!

I scroll through all of my social media pages every morning and today on Twitter I found a message from Kevin Hodgson, who I met via the #clmooc community of educators.  I hope you'll listen to it.  click here


Keven models what I've encourage others to do. He reads posts I share on Twitter, reads posts on the Tutor/Mentor blogs, and creates stories about the work I'm doing that he shares with others.

And he has visited this page and sent annual contributions!  

I've used the concept map shown below for several years to point to articles written by Kevin and others about the Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC and the work I'm doing.  

I encourage others to "be like Kevin".  Help others find and use the ideas I've been sharing, to help build and sustain volunteer-based tutor, mentor and learning programs reaching kids living in high poverty areas of Chicago and other places.  

Share your stories with me and I'll add them to the concept map!  


I'll be 76 on December 19th.  Please make a contribution and help me celebrate....and keep doing this work in 2023!

Or contributed at the "Fund T/MI" page.  click here

1 comment:

Dogtrax said...

I am glad a few words had an impact, Daniel. Thanks for reaching out to let me know you heard it.
:)
Kevin