Friday, December 09, 2022

Listen to some of my blog articles!

Today my Acacia Fraternity brother Allen Anderson put a message on Facebook saying he had set up an account on POST.news.  I'd seen others share similar news on Twitter and wondered how this compared to MEDIUM, a blogging platform I'd used in 2015-16.

So I visited.  I was blown away by an unexpected new feature.

Here's the link to the article shown above. I've circled a green icon above the headline, which you can click, and hear someone read my article! 

I've wanted this feature here on Blogger for many years.  About 4 years ago I recorded myself reading one of my articles. You can view that recording below.



If you compare the article being read on Medium, with me reading the article in the video, I'd choose Medium every time!

Here's another article on Medium.  Again I circled the "Listen" button. 

So far, I don't see this feature on Blogger (this blog) or on Wordpress.  I don't know if articles on Post.com have this feature. I'll find out.

However, based on this new discovery I'm sure to start posting on Medium again!

After you listen to a few of my stories please visit my home page and go to one of the December campaigns that I'm using to raise money to support my on-going efforts.

Thanks for reading....and listening!

No comments: