Sunday, January 28, 2024

Visual Essays Created Since 1990s

In 1990s I started using desktop publishing to create visual essays showing the strategies of the tutor/mentor program I was leading and of the Tutor/Mentor Connection.

I began putting these on the www.tutormentorexchange.net website in 2000 and have added to my list, and updated my presentations, on a regular basis since then.  

In 2011 I started sharing these on platforms like Scribd.com and Slideshare.com, as PDFs, so I could track visit counts.  I updated most of these in late 2023.  

I'm sorry to say that since these sites no longer are FREE they fill my presentations with advertising, which, unless you are a paid subscriber, makes them difficult to read.

Thus, over the past few days I've set up a new page to share PDFs that I host on my Google drive. You can view some on this page 

I hope you find these easier to view and that you'll apply the ideas to helping kids in Chicago and other cities.  The only way I'll know they are being read is if you post them on social media and if you make a contribution to support the Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC.

Use the PayPal on this page and leave a comment, such as "I love the visual essays!".  

No comments: