Saturday, September 21, 2024

Read my September newsletter

 

I sent my current newsletter out yesterday.  It shares my own experiences from leading a volunteer-based tutor/mentor program for 35 years to help similar programs reach k-12 youth in 2024 and beyond.

Read it at this link

Please share the newsletter and the links I point to with leaders in every sector. The strategy I've piloted calls on a shared responsibility for making on-going, mentor-rich programs available to youth in high poverty areas, with volunteers, donors, media and policy makers searching out programs and offering support based on what the program shows on their website, and what the research says about the potential of long-term, relationship-based programs.


Look for me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, BlueSky and Mastodon.  Find links on this page

Share your own blogs, websites, videos and strategies and help me and others learn from you!


No comments: