Saturday, October 10, 2009

Collaboration Portal - Crossroads of Learning

I keep looking for ways to connect the many different people and organizations who are concerned about the future of the workforce, the social and economic and racial inequities in our country, the violence in our cities, etc. Thus, when I see someone with a unique tool for connecting people, I'm pleased to point to it.



This is a screen shot of a page within the member section of the Crossroads of Learning Collaboration portal. When you register to be a member (FREE) you fill out a profile, and this determines your relationship to other people in the portal. It's a neat tool and I wish I had the money to duplicate it on the Tutor/Mentor Connection site.

Do any of you know of open source software that is doing something like this?

No comments: