Monday, January 30, 2012

1000 posts since 2005

The last article I posted was my 1000th since I launched this blog in 2005. I've tracked traffic each month along with page views. Blogger started tracking stats in July 2009 and I've recorded 66,000 page views since then.

I occasionally meet people who have been getting my email and following my blog when I'm at conferences. A few email me to say "thanks" for what I do. I'd like to hear from more and I hope that these ideas are leading to stronger programs in more places because of the role some people are taking as intermediaries who are trying to help fill neighborhoods throughout a region with great programs.

I'm not sure what the advertising value is for the type of traffic I get. However if you'd like to advertise or be a sponsor, it can help us continue to do this work.

No comments: