Thursday, August 11, 2022

Past week on Twitter

While I use LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram I feel that I find the best ideas and engage the most on Twitter.  Below are some threads from the past week.

I've pinned this Tweet to my profile so it is viewed often (I hope). 

Here's another where I emphasize the planning process.
In this Tweet I focus on the funding every tutor/mentor programs needs. People share information with me. I reTweet so others see it.   Here's another. I wish I had Twitter in the 1990s when I started creating these visualizations. I don't just focus on posts I've made. This is from an education who I met via the #clmooc network. A few people post long threads (a series of Tweets) on important topics.  I urge you to follow these people and subscribe to their accounts if you can.  Here's another example of a Tread on Twitter.  This is another long thread that covers a very important topic. There's much, much more for you to find on Twitter. Join me and follow Tweets and reTweets I post from @tutormentorteam.

Thank you for reading today.  

No comments: